M Best vs NHL

This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).

Monday, April 28, 2008

1.5 Year Post Transplant Testing is Still Good

My bone marrow biopsy is still clean,“no morphologic evidence of lymphoma identified” and my CT PET scan was good, “no significant activity is seen on this exam to suggest residual or recurrent disease”, the largest lymph node measured is stable, and the SUV values are lower than the previous scan.

Things are stable. This is where we hoped that I would be.

It is always a bit nerve racking waiting 2 weeks for the results. Sometimes my nurse coordinator calls me when she sees that the results are good. I didn’t hear from her this time.

I will return to Atlanta in 6 months at my 2 year mark.

I will begin my maintenance Rituxan in ~2 weeks for 4 weeks on Tuesdays.

The gang will be shaving our heads for Relay for Life that same week. We’ll try to do a little fundraising, but we don’t have a lot of time for that.

Take care,

Mark