3rd Round of Maintenance Rituxin
All went well today with my 3rd infusion. The chemo room was overflowing with customers this morning. I was happy to be one of the first. The Benadryl made me very sleepy. I planned to nap when I got home after lunch, but Bennett wouldn’t have any of it. He had been in bed for an hour, but he started jumping up and down when I got home. I got him up. After he played a while, I walked him around the block. Karin came home from work around 3:00. Bennett took a nap when she got home.
Tonight we went to the Precinct Deli. We bought subs and pizza for a few close friends that supported us while we were gone by participating in 3 fundraisers that Bob & Shiela put on in my honor. They presented us a check tonight. I was honored to receive it and to have such great support this last 1.5 years.
Were off to bed soon. I began working my shift rotation as shift supervisor or First Line Leader (FLL) in the Fiber Department at International Paper Savannah Mill this week. I am on days. I set my alarm for 4:20 am to be out the door by 5:20. My changeover meeting is at 6 am. Next Tuesday I begin nights.
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home