M Best vs NHL

This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

4th Session of 18 Months Maintenance Rituxan Today

I started feeling queezy, almost nauseous on the way home from work Monday. I don’t have any nausea meds anymore. I went to bed without supper early. I had some chills and some sweats and a ton of hiccups. Maybe I caught something. I ate pancakes for breakfast this morning and was ok, but still a little abnormal. My temp was 99.2 and my blood counts were great. I’m not sure if it was my blood. I had them give me a shot of Zofran for the nausea and write some script so that I have meds if necessary. I haven’t had any nausea in probably 19 months. I crashed hard and slept through most of my treatment today. They said that I didn’t snore any. I was done about 12:30. I wanted to visit with someone I met 2 weeks ago, but he was dozing when I left. I feel better as the day progressed. I’m done with treatment for 5 months. I’ll have my port flushed every 4 weeks till then. Off to bed now.

Mark