T + 21 (Three weeks past transplant)
7:15 am apt and they get me started quickly. A few of my blood #’s have declined slightly (expected) and others have leveled off. No new maladies except some chest pain when walking hard (Wed, Thur), but I did not experience that tonight on my walk. It could be related to my catheter. My TA will review my x-ray to see where it actually terminates in my chest. I will continue with every other day off (i.e. off tomorrow Saturday). Karin and I watch “The Sentinel” while passing time at BMTG. Karin gives Bennett a quick spin on Paul’s riding mower and he loves it. Bennett and I watch Paul mow some of the front yard. Karin, Bennett, and I got naps this afternoon. I put Bennett to bed tonight to give his mother a much needed break.
Staying strong,
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home