T + 12 Back at BMTG
Bennett was very playful at bedtime last night. Karin went to put him down and then I could hear him crying out (I thought). I came up to see if he needed Tylenol for his teeth. I found Karin on the floor. I thought that she was crying, but she was actually laughing at Bennett and trying to not let him see her. He was holding on to the edge of the crib jumping up and down like a monkey. She finally got him down by 10:00 and the Wilsons thankfully took the overnight duty.
It was very nice to sleep in a non-hospital bed, to not be connected to an IV pump tower on wheels, and to not have to pee in a cup so that they can measure it. Getting up to be on the road by 6 am I had not missed. Many other drivers were dreadful this am early.
6 hours at the clinic. My counts increased significantly (WBC 11.0, NE 9.38, RBC 3.77, HCT 32.7, PLT 74) likely due to the last of the Neupogen. I asked, and they said that the levels will decline for a while going forward. I reported a runny nose, so they squirt saline up my nose and make me blow it into a cup for testing. If you have any symptoms here they test to rule out infections, virus, etc. I will resume the anti-virals. One of my PA’s said that I will be on one bag of fluids daily beginning this weekend (that will cut the time to 3+ hours in the clinic). Karin and I walked around the block with Bennett. I napped before supper. My folks are coming in town tomorrow (Thurs) to visit the patient and for Bennett’s 1st birthday on Friday.
Continuing to fight,
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home