T + 11 Transplant has Engrafted, I’m Out of the Hospital!
Nothing to mention overnight.
Thanks to Steve Routh’s parents & connections in NC, I got a mail order shipment of Sun Drop yesterday at the Wilson’s. I had an IV of 1 can this morning and we are out of the hospital by noon. Actually, my counts from just after midnight Monday showed significant positive moves. My transplant has engrafted.
• My white count is 4.0 a big increase from 0.7 yesterday.
• My red count is 3.45 up from 3.18.
• Platelets increased to 55 from 46.
• Hematocrit to 31 up from 28.1.
I don’t think that I will need any more blood products based on the trends, but I will have to wait and see. The increases may slow significantly with no more Neupogen injections.
Since no fever in 24 hours 2.8 Neutraphil count = ANC of 2800 (500 required to get out after being hospitalized). They discontinue all of the prophylactic antibiotics, antifungals, and antivirals. I’m out of the hospital by noon. I will be back to the BMTG clinic in the am for blood check and fluids. Hopefully I will be on one bag of fluids soon down from 2 (cut the time in half). Its naptime.
Heading in the right direction,
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home