M Best vs NHL

This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).

Saturday, October 28, 2006

T + 15


My parents take me to the clinic today. My apt is at 9 am (not 7 am) so I feel like I’m cheating. Karin goes with Brittany to the Ga Tech Homecoming game against the Univ of Miami. We get a slow start at the clinic at 9:30. 1 bag of IV fluids + potassium takes 4 hrs. I get to watch the start of the NCSU vs UVA game, but the Pack can’t deliver. I nap after the game. My folks join the Wilsons for dinner. After which I put in my contac lenses and take my walk. I can’t walk in the dark with fogged up glasses. Tech won, and Karin and Brittany arrive home while Bennett is winding down, so he plays a while longer. We’ve set the clocks back for our extra hour of sleep tonight. I don’t think anyone told Bennett.

Mark