T + 25
7 am apt. My platelets continue to drop (44).
My physician suspects that one of my meds may be suppressing them or possibly a viral infection. They will study all my meds closely before my next apt Thursday. They may do a bone marrow biopsy early. They increased for the first week following engraftment, but they have declined since 10/31. The rest of my blood #’s are good. WBC:3.8, NE# 2.38, RBC:3.94, HCT:35.1. It is a messy rainy day in Atlanta. We are out of the clinic and on our way before 11 am which is good.
Karin is picking up some groceries, so I am typing in the car. My absentee ballot did not come prior to today’s election; I’m pissed about that. I sent 2 applications for Karin and me in the same envelope well ahead of time. Her ballot arrived Friday and she mailed it Saturday. They have to be received by the Chatham BOE by 7 pm today; it’s not based on postmark. So, since the Dems in Ga had the courts strike down the requirement of photo ID for voting (it would keep dead people and foreigners from voting) I had Paul take Bennett back through the voting line today so that he could vote for me. My ballot postmarked 10/31 arrived this afternoon…too late. Hard rain may impact my walk, but I will try to get it in later.
Continuing to fight,
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home