T + 27 Platelets are Rebounding
7 am apt. Good visit today. Platelets are up to 50 from 44 on Tuesday. The rest of my blood #’s are good and continue to improve slightly with each test (WBC:4.3, NE# 2.82, RBC:4.16, HCT: 36.9). We discussed having my catheter taken out on Tuesday (11/14 my birthday) next week if my blood continues to improve. That is a clinic day off. They will tentatively schedule it today. We’ve begun tentatively discussing discharge dates if my labs continue to hold in the +35 to +42 day range (ahead of Thanksgiving). As we prepare to leave, the nurses inform me that Dr Bashey and Susan Beckett my Nurse Practitioner decided after rounds this am that I am off from the clinic till Monday (3 days). I’m not sure what Karin and Paul will do with an extra free day. I’m sure they will find something productive or fun (flu shot, play golf, mow leaves, shop, visit other grandkids, Volvo repairs, etc.).
Thanks for all of your prayers and well wishes.
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home