My white count is puny.
I went for my port flush on Monday (every 4 weeks). The majority of my CBC was normal, but my white count was very puny. 2.4 vs low normal at 4.5. My anti-viral cells (lymphocytes) were 1.0 and my anti-bacterial cells (granulocytes) were 0.8 both below their low normals. I have not had such a low count since mid January. Speculation is that I may have had a virus. I won’t be shaking any hands on my trip to NC. They gave me a Rx for Levaquin antibiotic in case I start to feel puny. Last night I sliced open my toe stepping over the baby gate. I started the Rx. I wont be doing any swimming in the ocean or lakes until my counts are back up.
Bennett slept in to 8:00 am for 4 days in a row now. Wow! Thanks for small miracles.
Take care,
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home