M Best vs NHL

This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).

Sunday, January 27, 2008

T + 15 Months

I apologize to you folks that check here regularly. It has been almost 2 months since an update.

My last chemo in December went fine. The Bests in Savannah are all well. I have a few minor maladies, but nothing major to sweat.

We had a super Christmas. I had vacation the last week of 2007 into the new year. My work has changed temporarily in the new year. I am working days now. I am doing some traveling with work. The Wilson’s just returned from a vacation to Hawaii. My parents got 2+ weeks with Bennett and his parents.

Karin has a half marathon run this weekend at Tybee. She has been training hard, running 5 days a week and playing tennis on Sundays. This is part of her LLS Team in Training prep. I am on call this weekend for work. I hope my best to be able to see her run, but I could easily get stuck at work during the run. She will do great. She looks fantastic.

I will try to post a more thorough update later in the week.

Mark