Two Year Survivor!
January 31, 2006 was a Tuesday. Two years ago this morning, my job as an Engineer at IP was eliminated. Two years ago this afternoon, Dr. Zotolli told me that I had Lymphoma. That afternoon was the longest drive home from mid-town to the islands that I ever had. I had a massive tumor between my left lung and kidney, many more from my groin to my neck, and my bone marrow was up to 50% involved. It has been a busy 2 years since then. I have taken care of the tumors for now, hopefully forever. I am happy to be here. Thanks to all of you that have supported me. January 31 is Karin’s Birthday. We didn’t celebrate that year. We will tonight. We plan to for many more.
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home