Second day of IV high dose chemo went well!
- My white count is 3.3 (4.8-10.8 normal range).
- My red count is 4.03 (4.2-5.4 normal range).
Second day of high dose IV chemo (6.5 hours). All went well. I have noticed that my hands are shaky likely from one of the anti- meds that I am taking. A little bit of scary reality, the nurses when handling the chemo bags (that get pumped into me) are required to wear tyvex suits and nitrile gloves for their safety, however, they are a stunning shade of blue!
Karin picked up the repaired laptop along with Chinese takeout for her and Chick-fil-A for me. I will take anti-nausea meds at 6 PM and bedtime to ward off puking. I will take my last anti-seizure meds tonight at 8 PM. I am released form BMTG hooked to a take home peristaltic pump with a liter of Mesna to be delivered around the clock to protect my bladder from the Cytoxin that I received last today. I will be on the pump for 48 hours. Now Karin gets to listen to the pump make a great noise every 5 seconds! As we try to sleep. Tomorrow will to be a repeat of today.
Fight, Pray
Mark


<< Home