M Best vs NHL

This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).

Thursday, October 19, 2006

T + 6


Overnight the mouth is a bit worse. I can still swallow and take my meds as necessary. Some low grade fever 99’s, but no 100.5 oF and it gets to 98’s overnight. Continued managing diarrhea. I continue to be tired, 10 days with red count lower than normal low limit.
- My white count is 0.07.
- My red count dropped slightly to 3.5.
- Platelets dropped significantly to 40. I will likely get platelets tomorrow.
- Hematocrit dropped slightly to 30.2

This afternoon I would say that I am feeling pretty crappy (tired, and mouth getting quire sore in the back). I started Neupogen injections today 1/day. My temp is mid 99’s today. Last time I was on Neupogen injections it gave me a low grade fever (99, 99.5, 100 on subsequent days). Now I am hoping to stay out of the hospital due to fever (100.5 oF will put me into the hospital until my fever is gone and/or my Neutraphils portion of my white count recovers to 0.5 [500 ANC] whichever comes second). That would likely be about a week. Hopefully my temp will cooperate the next few days.

I’m pooped, but will continue to fight.

Mark