M Best vs NHL

This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).

Monday, October 16, 2006

T + 3


Overnight was fine. Early am my bowels begin to reject me slightly. I take Immodium and it gets better. This is due to either the chemo and/or antibiotics. 7:15 apt for 2 bags of fluids over 6 hrs. Get started about 6:45. White count dove to 0.7 (I am neutropenic and will be severely neutropenic by tomorrow), red still 3.77, platelets dropped to 128.

Mid am Karin runs to Target to get a few essentials. Round 2 w/Immodium around noon. Leftover za for lunch (chicken, onions, roasted red peppers & extra cheese). We leave around 2:00. Stop for a few additional groceries on the way home so that Karin can cook a few meals. Take my walk prior to to 4:00. I was the least tired at the clinic today of the 3 days since. I am tired now, and I plan to nap before dinner. Hope to be in full control of bottom end by tomorrow.

Mark