T + 4
I continue in rather good condition.
• My white count is essentially nil (0.12) but no signs of any fever thankfully.
• My red count is 3.51.
• Platlets dropped to 97.
• Hematocrit dropped to 30.3. I will likely get whole blood in a few days if <27.
One mouth sore and my gums are getting sensitive. I continue to use Biotene paste & rinse to manage that, nothing Rx yet. The bottom end is not perfect but manageable with few meds. I’m tired this afternoon so I will nap after we walk. Early apt is good for in and out on a rainy day in Atlanta. Yesterday I heard on the radio that due to it being so long since the last rain that the streets would be especially dangerous today – like that helped anything. I hope to continue on this path and get through the next 3 -6 days with no major setbacks.
Keeping up the fight,
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home