T + 2
All is well over night. I twice dreamed that I was getting sick, but woke up and was fine.
A little scare with high temp in the clinic, but on recheck I was OK. My white count is down to 1.9, red 3.77, and platelets dropped to 174. 6+ hrs and 2 bags of saline + potassium. It took longer than it should because my pump battery was not charging and many times when I unplugged from the outlet to get something, my pump shut down. Karin took one of Paul's peanut butter pies for the weekend staff at the clinic. All is well today so far at bedtime. Bennett went with Paul to watch Marie play tennis today. Karin and I got take-out pizza from Stone Mt. Pizza Café.
Take care,
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home