T + 10 Months
I had not perfect, but much better blood results this week. I chose to get it checked before we head off on vacation. My WBC increased from 2.4 to 3.7 and the neutraphils are up from 0.8 to 1.8. Who knows if it was a random dip or a virus that had passed.
The reception at First Presbyterian Church of Eden was great. I was able to speak to and thank more than 100 people who have supported me through prayer this last year. I also go to see several high school classmates that I have not seen in 10-20 years. The family visit with my mother’s side of the family is always good, but too short.
Today we are off to Maine, above Portland. We will be at a small place on the coast with Karin’s folks who are already there a week. We will visit Bethel, the town where Karin grew up.
Take care,
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home