M Best vs NHL

This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

T + 124

I completed my pentamadine treatment by 12:15. I had to wait a half hour to get started and it lasted longer than normal. It tastes like crap for a while and leaves my chest sore, but I am over that now.

My blood work was better today than last week. My white is still low, but not extremely low like last week. I believe that Dr. Bashey was right in that it is going to be variable for a while. I am happy it did not drop from last week as the trends were indicating. I have dropped the extra blood testing and am only getting a CBC weekly now.
- WBC: 3.1, NE# 1.7
- RBC: 4.27
- HCT: 39
- PLT: 196

Bennett had an ok night and a much better day today. He is mostly over his bug thankfully. I have no symptoms like him.

Mark