T + 116 Heading back to Atlanta
I had a good visit with Dr Negrea Wednesday. My blood was in better shape (WBC: 3.6, NE# 2.2) 10 days after the previous week’s 1 Neupogen shot than I was 3 weeks previous (7 days after 2 Neupogen shots). Hopefully I am past whatever was knocking down my white count. His take on the peculiar sensations that I have had from time to time in my right abdomen may be Neuropathy. They are less frequent than previous. Additionally, I have noticed in the last week that my left leg numbs while I am on my walks, also likely a neuropathy.
Tomorrow – Wednesday – Karin and I drive to Atlanta. I have appointments starting at 2:00 with the post-transplant nurse coordinator at BMTG. I see Dr. Bashey at 2:30. I am hoping to be released from the house arrest. I have a long list of questions for him (Can I?, When can I?,. Restrictions., Etc.). I hope that this stage of the transplant/recovery is over. I hope to be back at work in some capacity on Friday or next week. Bennett will stay in Savannah with Paul overnight. We will stay with Marie in Atlanta overnight and return on Thursday morning.
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home