M Best vs NHL

This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

T+ 130 I stayed home from work sick today
I awoke this am and was beat. My 8 hours of sleep felt like I only had 4 or had a lot to drink. I was up 2 times with Bennett in the night (2 for Karin also) he is cutting some serious teeth and molars now. I felt a little nauseous before breakfast, so I started in on a piece of toast and ginger ale to be safe. It wasn’t going down too well. Paul left with Bennett and then I proceeded to throw my guts up. I stayed home from work.. I spoke to the nurse practitioner at Dr. Negrea’s office. I can take my anti-nausea meds as needed especially to stay hydrated. I can take Tylenol for the discomfort associated with fever. Next my lower end gets involved. Three doses of immodium eventually takes care of that. I sleep most of the day. I take Tylenol to control my fever that reached 101 oF. I hope to be better in the am. I have a blood check scheduled at 11:00 am tomorrow. Bennett is spending the night with Paul in case I am contagious.

Mark