T + 143 Things are going pretty well
Monday, March 05, 2007
I am starting my 4th full week back at work. I am contributing and not getting too wiped out. I am usually tired by Friday. I had good bloodwork last week.
- WBC: 4.7, NE# 2.1
- RBC: 4.79
- HCT: 43.7
- PLT: 200 (wow)
Tomorrow (Tues 3/6), Paul and I will take Bennett for his 15 month check up (a bit late he’s 16 months old). Karin with her lovely work location can’t get away for his doctor visits except in an emergency. She used to be a mile from his doctor. He is doing well and at a lull in new teeth production. Wednesday (3/7), I have a visit with Dr. Negrea at just shy of 5 months post transplant. The pollen is starting to blow here and it is bothering me a bit and Karin a bit more.
Take care,
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home