T + 44
Last week, Karin cleaned out her stuff at Coastal and moved to Mercer. She visited the BOE to attempt to get some answers and put a face on her impersonal situation. The 3 folks she attempted to see were all unavailable and none of their assistants make appointments for them. She will try again this week.
I had 2 good doctor visits last week. Tuesday with my endocrinologist, my thyroid functions are good with my meds at their current level. I will stay off Lipitor at least until after my 100 day visit for the sake of my liver. We’ll test my lipids at that time to see if I need it or not.
Wednesday I saw Dr. Negrea. My CBC’s are all stable or improving:
WBC:5.1 (normal range), NE# 3.4
RBC:4.44 (normal range)
HCT: 40.1 (just below normal of 42)
PLT:133 (still below the normal of 150, but up 50 from the previous week)
All of my CMP’s and liver functions are at or near normal range. I have not seen them yet, but will see them Wednesday. They have to be sent off for testing here, not done in the clinic like in Atlanta. I will have my blood checked weekly going forward and see him every 2 weeks.
Karin and I fixed Thanksgiving dinner for us and her folks. Big dinner, small crowd, good leftovers. I hung 3 Closet Maid shelves in the pantry that Steve, Kenny, & Paul demoed and re-drywalled for us. We walked on the Beach Saturday & Sunday for 45 minutes each day. Bennett played near the water yesterday and in the sand today. I feel good. I nap when I get a chance.
Take care,
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home