T + 49
As you have noticed, my updates are going to be fewer now that I am home. I see my Oncologist every other week (on Wednesdays). I have my blood tested every week. I get the CBC results before I leave. The other blood tests are sent off. I can call to verify that they are in range a day or 2 later, but I don’t have a fax at home, so I don’t actually see them until the following week. My CBC’s were all good again this week.
• WBC: 4.3, NE# 2.9
• RBC: 4.66
• HCT: 41.6 (just below the BMTG normal of 42)
• PLT: My platelets were 161 in the normal range now (and rising since 11/7).
I have noticed a bit of resemblance between Alexander Litvinenko, the dead Soviet spy and some of my hospital pictures of recent months. It may just be the no hair.
Bennett has been good for me all week, letting us sleep in to 8 am each day. His nights have not been perfect and he has been staying up a bit later than previous. He is adding words to his vocabulary…balloon, duck, ball, and turtle. He makes lots of other sounds and noise, but none of it is yet specific. Paul and I are splitting time with him.
I feel good. I try to get my walking in every day. I run a few errands if I can do them with little crowd contact. I’m doing laundry and vacuuming floors and other little tasks around the house.
Thanks for your caring,
Mark
M Best vs NHL
This is a diary of my fight against Follicular Lymphoma, a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).


<< Home